Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Internet Traffic Formula Training Course Went Viral

Breaking news if you have been following our press releases you know we have been talking about the Internet Traffic Formula training course that will be released sometime on the 31st of March. The value that is coming out of the videos on the launch has just gone viral. In 2 hours they had over 2000 comments and the comment system broke. Guess that's a good problem. But they don't care they have a new one now. Number 2 video was called "How To Get 100,000 Visitors Starting From Scratch" I got the chance to see it and the value that Vick gives to his customers is awesome. The comments were fling in today over 2300 when I watched the video. This brand new product is worth millions to business owners on the internet.

If you go to the page and it is closed sign up for when it opens again you know why it is worth it one of the best courses that I have ever taken.  In this industry you have to be up on everything in traffic education. That is your life line to your business. I know you think I am just telling you all this to make a sale. But your a big boy or girl and you can make up your mind I'm sure. I'm only asking you to check it out. This will take you to a page that you can sign up if it is still not available you may get a few emails from me so I can keep in touch but when it is available I will let you know first. That will be pretty cool right.

UPDATE: 8/25/14 Internet traffic formula training course I don't think it is coming back. It is a great product and I have it but there has been know talk about it returning corporate problems. But guy it was really just a branch from the original HTA course done by the same guy.  I have that too. Why because in this business traffic is something you just want to know everything about. If you want the most up to date traffic strategies and you want to learn how to dominate traffic. Vick is bringing out an upgrade to HTA, HTA 2.0 AND IT IS AWESOME. Right now the customers of HTA1.0 are testing the new system out on a new platform we will be bring out around the first of the year. I will keep you up to date. I wanted to update you and let you know all the links are now directed to the new HTA 2.0 site. I hope you think that is fair of me to let you know what's happening well that's the kind of guy I am.

This is your solution to your traffic needs. This is what you need to do. Go to this link where I teach you one of the modules from the course and give you how to set it all up for yourself. What do you say?

It will be the best thing you have ever done for your business.

No comments:

Post a Comment