Friday, February 14, 2014

Life Of A Internet Marketer That Lives On A Farm

As an online marketer and a farmer I am constantly reminded how life can change in an instant. You have to prepare yourself to handle the challenge. I have such a sad story today about a little calf that was born in the rain and died a week later in the rain. I called her stormy. The weather condition were terrible this week and we live in Florida so we really or usually don’t need barns for our animals but this poor girl could have really used one. The hardest part was taking her away from her mother and having to go out and feed her knowing that her calf died. As I am writing this my emotions are kicking in and tears are rolling down face. Things start going through your head was there something I could have done better? Why did this happen? Was it my fault? I thought about for a week and said no, no Glenn it was the weather it wasn't your fault.
http://www.bimbucks.com/blog/life-of-a-internet-marketer-that-lives-on-a-farm

No comments:

Post a Comment