Monday, December 30, 2013

Make Commitments to Yourself – In your Weight Problems or Other Problem You Have in Life

Make commitment to yourself in whatever problem you may have. It takes a commitment to lose weight or any other problem you have in your life. Hello today I would like to update you on my progress I have lost a total of 10 pounds eating the foods that I like just in different ways. I stick pretty close to my 5 meals a day and 300 calories a meal and it seem to be working fine. I am losing slowly but at the same time eating what I can live with for the rest of my life. Most people take drastic measures when it comes to losing weight because if they don’t see results it isn't working.

http://weightlosswillpower.net/make-commitments-to-yourself-in-your-weight-problems-or-other-problem-you-have-in-life/

No comments:

Post a Comment